Many investors have asked me the question what they should go for. Is flipping properties better than a buy and hold strategy, or does buy and hold generate a better cash flow? It's a very valid question, and I think every investor, especially at the beginner level, should evaluate both of these strategies before making [...] View the full article: Flipping vs. Buy & Hold: What Are the Pros & Cons And Which is Best for Me? on on The BiggerPockets Blog. This content is Copyright © 2015 BiggerPockets, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
About Bigger Pockets:
BiggerPockets.com is one of the most respected online networking and information resource platforms, created for real estate investors. With over 300,000 members, millions of forum posts, and tens of thousands of insightful articles, BiggerPockets is changing an industry, one investor at a time.
- BP Podcast 185: How "Rent-to-Own" Can Increase Cash Flow and Maximize Equity with Bill Powers
- How I Used Real Estate to Pay for My Newborn Daughter's College Education
- Gay Neighborhoods Are Seeing Huge Appreciation: Here's Why Investors Should Pay Attention
- What Real Estate Investors Can Learn from Bank of America's Failure to Focus
- 8 Awesome Tech Tools for Landlording, Lead Management, Productivity & More