Vice President of Multifamily Mentoring, John Ridgway, addresses steps for handling varying flood levels in apartment units; uninhabitable-unit procedures for landlords; late-payment protocols post natural disaster; and, housing vouchers. Also provided is a brief overview of public adjusters and the purpose they serve for apartment owners. All of today's information and more can be found in a publicly available Lifestyles Unlimited webinar here: https://luinc.wistia.com/medias/agt0qfwuedClick To Listen Now
About Lifestyles Unlimited:
Lifestyles Unlimited is a real estate investing and mentoring group that has been serving real estate investors since 1990. Lifestyles Unlimited takes people by the hand through the process of locating property, evaluation of property, negotiaton of property, and long-term managment of everything from single-family homes to 600 unit apartment complexes.
- (September 15, 2017) Pay Off The Mortgage or Retire – You Decide
- (September 14, 2017) Being The Best Is Not For The Few, It's For Those Who Pursue The Right Map To Get There
- (September 14, 2017) The Real Estate Investing Game Changer: The Hard Money Loan – Featuring Special Guest Darel Daik
- (September 13, 2017) Locating Profitable Deals
- (September 13, 2017) The Members Behind The Multifamily Masters Tour – Featuring LU Member Supriya