Del clears up much of the misleading analysis of commercial/rental real estate in the latest tax reform bill. As part of this coverage, he surveys those hardest hit, such as states with high state/local tax burdens and expensive real estate, and personal home owners. To guide this discussion, Del closely examines an article focusing on 2018 national real estate predictions by New York Listing Broker, Louise Phillips Forbes.Click To Listen Now
About Lifestyles Unlimited:
Lifestyles Unlimited is a real estate investing and mentoring group that has been serving real estate investors since 1990. Lifestyles Unlimited takes people by the hand through the process of locating property, evaluation of property, negotiaton of property, and long-term managment of everything from single-family homes to 600 unit apartment complexes.
- (January 09, 2018) Tell Del Tuesday "Why A Real Estate Investing Education Makes All The Difference" – Featuring LU Members Luai & Oula
- (January 08, 2018) Shaking Off The Middle Class Mindset
- (January 06, 2018) How No Leverage Got This Investor Nowhere Fast
- Case Study: Sunit & Vishakha
- (January 05, 2018) Getting The "Big Rocks" Right