Maintenance and vacancy are the two biggest hits to an investor, and they are the two largest time requirements for a property manager. So if you could get maintenance under control by having a maintenance plan in place, you would be able to avoid a lot of hassle. When your property first goes into service, i.e. [...] View the full article: The 2 Biggest Problems Buy & Hold Investors Face (& How to Solve Them!) on on The BiggerPockets Blog. This content is Copyright © 2015 BiggerPockets, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
About Bigger Pockets:
BiggerPockets.com is one of the most respected online networking and information resource platforms, created for real estate investors. With over 300,000 members, millions of forum posts, and tens of thousands of insightful articles, BiggerPockets is changing an industry, one investor at a time.
- BP Podcast 185: How "Rent-to-Own" Can Increase Cash Flow and Maximize Equity with Bill Powers
- How I Used Real Estate to Pay for My Newborn Daughter's College Education
- Gay Neighborhoods Are Seeing Huge Appreciation: Here's Why Investors Should Pay Attention
- What Real Estate Investors Can Learn from Bank of America's Failure to Focus
- 8 Awesome Tech Tools for Landlording, Lead Management, Productivity & More